BioHazard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the look of the forum...Hope you like it. Don't forget to spread the word and keep the site growing!!!!!

I forgot my password

BioHazard Connect

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Images, Content, Ideas, Concepts Are The Property Of www.biohazardforum.com. Plagiarism Will Not Be Tolerated!
Page Ranking Tool

V.I.P, Contributor, Siggy Bar Updates

Metaphysical Kiss
    Metaphysical Kiss
    Admin
    Admin

V.I.P, Contributor, Siggy Bar Updates Empty V.I.P, Contributor, Siggy Bar Updates

Post  Metaphysical Kiss

Updates....Updates...Here we go

The Public Gallery is OPEN but still under construction, so far we have a banners in rotation album in there but it will be bigger. Some members will be able to have personal picture galleries but more on that later...read on

1. Siggy Bars have been added to the forum as you will notice there is a striped bar that separates your text from your signature in all of your posts.

2. Your Avies can now be 150x200....I think this will look better and alleviate the massive space some of us have in our posts due to the load of info we have in your mini post profiles..lol.

3. Christmas Limited Edition Pets will be up in about 2 weeks. They will included many of your Christmas time fav pets so get your tokens ready.

4. We are in the process of buying a domain name, thanks to a couple of contributors. Will let you know when that has taken effect.

5. I have added a Contributor group in which those who have contributed to the forum in the way of donations will be added to it. You will receive a contributor tag and a new color, and even tokens for your effort.

Donate - If you donate 50 dollars or less you will receive 350 tokens, if you donate 51 dollars or more you will receive 400 tokens.

6. I have added a V.I.P group in which those who purchase a V.I.P membership from the token shop will be added to this elite group. Here are the perks of a V.I.P membership...

~a free personal picture gallery
    ~V.I.P tag
    ~200 tokens on their birthday instead of just 50
    ~access to the V.I.P section of the forum
    ~entrance into Holiday drawing for free gift cards from me (Admin)
    ~entrance into other random drawing

These are just a few things I have been up too...much more to come!!!!!

P.S ~ Myth Island will be up soon as well, The Off Island RPG section is now OPEN so feel free to post a role play that does not pertain to the Biohazard back story and have fun.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 am