BioHazard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the look of the forum...Hope you like it. Don't forget to spread the word and keep the site growing!!!!!

I forgot my password

BioHazard Connect

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Images, Content, Ideas, Concepts Are The Property Of www.biohazardforum.com. Plagiarism Will Not Be Tolerated!
Page Ranking Tool

Big News About The New Points System/Tokens - Earn Them Faster

Metaphysical Kiss
    Metaphysical Kiss
    Admin
    Admin

Big News About The New Points System/Tokens - Earn Them Faster Empty Big News About The New Points System/Tokens - Earn Them Faster

Post  Metaphysical Kiss

Check This Out.....

Welcome to the Token Shop, here I will explain how you can gain more tokens and how you can spend them here.

The good news is everyone will receive 100 tokens free BUT you must have at least 1 post in order to receive these free tokens.

Other ways to gain tokens are as follows....

1. Referrals- You will receive 20 tokens for every person who you refer. Please inform the person you refer to PM me the Admin with your name so that you can receive credit for the referral.

2. Banner, Story & Poem Contest- The 1st place winner of the contest will receive 15 tokens, 2nd place 10 tokens and 3rd place 5 tokens. The contest must consist at least of 5 contestants in order to qualify for this.

3. If you are a Banner Maker this one is for you....It is NOT mandatory but if you make a banner for someone and since we do not have Reps on this site; The person who you made the banner for can PM the GLOBAL MOD (Cherrie) or the ADMIN (Me) with the name of the banner maker and how many tokens they want to give you. But remember these tokens come from your own tokens so you can only give as many as you have.

4. Birthday - When your birthday comes around you will receive 50 tokens. Easy Enough

5. Donate - The number of tokens you receive will be double the amount that you donate to the forum.

6. Points - *BIG NEWS* I have instituted a points system in which you earn points automatically based on your posts. This system will replace the top 10 week and month posters tokens give away. It will now be up to you to turn in your points for tokens. A thread below will allow you to exchange points for tokens. To learn more about this new system visit the Points Exchange thread.

I am still thinking of other ways to earn tokens. How to spend those tokens are in threads below.(Pets, Pet Stats, Or Reduced Warning Status)

This is a new system so please be patient with us, your tokens will be awarded ASAP

Visit the Token Shop For More Info
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am