BioHazard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the look of the forum...Hope you like it. Don't forget to spread the word and keep the site growing!!!!!

I forgot my password

BioHazard Connect

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Affiliates

Copyright

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Images, Content, Ideas, Concepts Are The Property Of www.biohazardforum.com. Plagiarism Will Not Be Tolerated!
Page Ranking Tool

Myth Island

Metaphysical Kiss
    Metaphysical Kiss
    Admin
    Admin

Myth Island Empty Myth Island

Post  Metaphysical Kiss

Ok this is an ongoing update. I'm not sure when it will be up and running but I'm trying to make it a short wait.

Myth Island is an RPG function which I want to incorporate into the forum. The forum is essentially the location of the island and some event has occurred there which has made it an Bio-hazard. Due to this event the people who live there or come to live there have different abilities. That's the basis of the storyline.

I will be updating the story and all its parts as i write it. A character sheet will be added to your profile. You do not have to make a character and you do not have to participate in the role-play if you choose not to. It's just an added feature for those who want to make a character and write with others.

For those who would like to write and do role-plays that do not pertain to the Bio-Hazard theme...an off Island RPG section will be added as well.

More info to come as I get it from my head to fruition.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.